Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodríguez Álvarez, Carmelo, 2005. "Strategy-proof coalition formation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055525, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Giovanna Devetag & Massimo Warglien, 2005. "Playing the wrong game: An experimental analysis of relational complexity and strategic misrepresentation," CEEL Working Papers 0504, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "The dynamic cost of ex post incentive compatibility in repeated games of private information," Game Theory and Information 0510002, EconWPA.
- John Duffy & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Internet Auctions with Artificial Adaptive Agents: A Study on Market Design," Computational Economics 0510001, EconWPA, revised 07 Oct 2005.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.