Report NEP-GTH-2002-12-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LOVO, Stefano & ALBANO, Gian Luigi & GERMANO, Fabrizio, 2002. "On some collusive and signaling equilibria in ascending auctions for multiple objects," Les Cahiers de Recherche 765, HEC Paris.
- J.B.G. Frenk & G. Kassay & V. Protassov, 2002. "On Borel Probability Measures and Noncooperative Game Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-093/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "An Invitation to Quantum Game Theory," Departmental Working Papers 15, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20020069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore