Report NEP-GTH-2000-01-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:199992 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:yaleco:1236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Claudia Keser, 1999. "Decentralized or Collective Bargaining in a Strategy Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-31, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Youngsub Chun, 1999. "Two Impossibility Results on the Converse Consistency Principle in Bargaining," Working Paper Series no24, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Francesco Squintani, 1999. "Games with Small Forgetfulness," Discussion Papers 1273, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Squintani & Juuso Valimaki, 1999. "Imitation and Experimentation in a Changing Environment," Discussion Papers 1275, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.