Report NEP-GRO-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faustine Perrin, 2020. "On the Origins of the Demographic Transition. Rethinking the European Marriage Pattern," Working Papers 0202, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ken Tabata, 2020. "Demographic Structure, Knowledge Diffusion, and Endogenous Productivity Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 1113, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Maciej Stefański, 2020. "GDP Effects of Pandemics: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2020-057, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- David I. Stern & John C. V. Pezzey & Yingying Lu, 2020. "Directed technical change and the British Industrial Revolution," Departmental Working Papers 2020-29, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pujadas-Mora, Joana-Maria & Brea-Martinez, Gabriel, 2020. "The increasing influence of siblings in social mobility. A long-term historical view (Barcelona area, 16th-19th centuries)," SocArXiv sf6vj, Center for Open Science.
- Thomas TB Baudin & David de la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2020. "Endogenous Childlessness and Stages of Development," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/316218, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sofia Henriques & Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp & Xanthi Tsoukli & Christian Veddel, 2020. "Opening the Black Box of the Danish Dairy Cooperatives: A Productivity Analysis," Working Papers 0203, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller, 2020. "Do the 'smart kids' catch up? Technological capabilities, globalisation and economic growth," ICAE Working Papers 119, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Paula Eugenia Gobbi & Marc Goñi, 2020. "Childless Aristocrats. Inheritance and the extensive margin of fertility," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/316217, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jonas Loebbing, 2020. "Redistributive Income Taxation with Directed Technical Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 8743, CESifo.
- Fabian Mendez Ramos, 2020. "Sudden Influxes of Resource Wealth to the Economy," World Bank Publications - Reports 33614, The World Bank Group.
- António Afonso & Sérgio Gadelha & Agatha Silva, 2020. "Public Debt And Economic Growth In Brazil," Working Papers REM 2020/0148, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Gregory P. Casey & Marc P. B. Klemp, 2020. "Historical Instruments and Contemporary Endogenous Regressors," CESifo Working Paper Series 8716, CESifo.