Report NEP-GRO-2020-04-20This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fritsch, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Wahl, Fabian & Wyrwich, Michael, 2020. "The deep imprint of Roman sandals: Evidence of long-lasting effects of Roman rule on personality, economic performance, and well-being in Germany," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2020, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Òscar Jordà & Sanjay R. Singh & Alan M. Taylor, 2020. "Longer-run Economic Consequences of Pandemics," NBER Working Papers 26934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2020. "Technological revolutions, structural change & catching-up," MERIT Working Papers 2020-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2020. "Rising longevity, increasing the retirement age, and the consequences for knowledge-based long-run growth," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2020, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2020. "The Middle-Income Trap 2.0: The Increasing Role of Human Capital in the Age of Automation and Implications for Developing Asia," CEAMeS Discussion Paper Series 15/2018, University of Hagen, Center for East Asia Macro-economic Studies (CEAMeS), revised 2020.
- Ederer, Stefan & Rehm, Miriam, 2019. "Wealth inequality and aggregate demand," ifso working paper series 4, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socioeconomics (ifso).
- Dávid Krisztián Nagy, 2020. "Hinterlands, City Formation and Growth: Evidence from the U.S. Westward Expansion," Working Papers 1172, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Khalifa, Sherif, 2020. "Long-Term Vision and Economic Development," MPRA Paper 99422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moura, Alban, 2020. "Total factor productivity and the measurement of neutral technology," MPRA Paper 99357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gibson & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2020. "Three Facts About Night Lights Data," Working Papers in Economics 20/03, University of Waikato.