Report NEP-GRO-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak & Assaf Sarid, 2018. "Geographical Roots of the Coevolution of Cultural and Linguistic Traits," Departmental Working Papers 1811, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "Immigration and Innovation," wiiw Working Papers 158, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christian Ghiglino & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2018. "Non-Balanced Endogenous Growth and Structural Change: When Romer Meets Kaldor and Kuznets," AMSE Working Papers 1831, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Ly-Dai, Hung, 2018. "International Capital Flows in Club of Convergence," MPRA Paper 90232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Njangang, Henri, 2018. "Does the size of the informal economy impede the impact of remittances on economic growth? Evidence from Sub-Saharan African countries," MPRA Paper 90187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2018. "Human Capital, Knowledge Creation, Knowledge Diffusion, Institutions and Economic Incentives: South Korea versus Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/007, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Kant, Chander, 2018. "Privatization and growth: natural experiments of European economies in transition," MPRA Paper 90302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Drivers of Growth in Fast Emerging Economies: a Dynamic Instrumental Quantile Approach to Real Output and its Rates of Growth in BRICS and MINT countries, 2001-2011," AFEA Working Papers 18/011, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Higano, Yoshiro & Nijkamp, Peter, 2018. "Introduction to Disease, Human Health, and Regional Growth and Development in Asia," MPRA Paper 90266, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2018.