Report NEP-GRO-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Mejia, 2018. "Social Interactions and Modern Economic Growth," Working Papers 20180021, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Sep 2018.
- Katz, Ori, 2018. "Railroads, Economic Development, and the Demographic Transition in the United States," MPRA Paper 88869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Litina, Anastasia & Varvarigos, Dimitrios, 2018. "Family Ties and Corruption," MPRA Paper 89140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Alfani, 2017. "The rich in historical perspective: Evidence for preindustrial Europe, c. 1300-1800," Working Papers 17020, Economic History Society.
- Laura Maravall Buckwalter, 2018. "Build it and they will come? Secondary railways and population density in French Algeria," Working Papers 18008, Economic History Society.
- Geir B. Asheim & Tapan Mitra, 2018. "Characterizing Sustainability in Discrete Time," CESifo Working Paper Series 7206, CESifo Group Munich.
- Akshay Shanker & David Stern, 2018. "Energy intensity, growth and technical change," CAMA Working Papers 2018-46, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nguyen, Quoc Hung, 2018. "Optimal Growth Policies in a Two-Sector Model with Financial Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 88952, University Library of Munich, Germany.