Report NEP-GRO-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor & Marc P. B. Klemp, 2018. "Diversity and Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 6989, CESifo Group Munich.
- Melitz, Jacques & Toubal, Farid, 2018. "Somatic distance, cultural affinities, trust and trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 12895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2018. "‘Getting to Denmark’: the Role of Elites for Development," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 362, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chakraborty, Adrij, 2017. "Colonial Origins and Comparative Development: Institutions Matter," MPRA Paper 86320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2018.
- Borissov, Kirill & Bosi, Stefano & Ha-Huy, Thai & Modesto, Leonor, 2018. "Heterogeneous human capital, inequality and growth: the role of patience and skills," MPRA Paper 86314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Wenz, Leonie, 2018. "The Impact of Climate Conditions on Economic Production. Evidence from a Global Panel of Regions," EconStor Preprints 178288, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Vicente Pinilla, 2018. "Agriocliometrics and Agricultural Change in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1803, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2018. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures and Growth," NBER Working Papers 24533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Analysing the Sources of Growth in an Emerging Market Economy: The Thailand Experience," MPRA Paper 86337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watanabe, Minoru & Miyake, Yusuke & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2018. "Unemployment, Income Growth and Social Security," MPRA Paper 86155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Daniele Giachini & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Innovation, Finance, and Economic Growth : an agent-based model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1fai9i49vu8, Sciences Po.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2018. "Why Has Economic Growth Slowed When Innovation Appears to be Accelerating?," NBER Working Papers 24554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2018. "The Patent-issuing Rules and Economic Growth: Are We in a "Wrong" Patent Regime?," Working Papers 1805, Florida International University, Department of Economics.