Report NEP-GRO-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Cinnirella, Francesco & Galor, Oded & Gershman, Boris & Hornung, Erik, 2018. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Emergence of Labor Emancipation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Santiago Caicedo & Ernest Miguelez & Stefanie Stantcheva & Valerio Sterzi, 2018. "Dancing with the Stars: Innovation Through Interactions," NBER Working Papers 24466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lüger, Tim, 2018. "The principle of population vs. the Malthusian trap: A classical retrospective and resuscitation," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 232, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Maravall Buckwalter, Laura, 2018. "Build It, and They Will Come? Secondary Railways and Population Density in French Algeria," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26738, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Lüger, Tim, 2018. "A VAR evaluation of classical growth theory," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 231, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Santiago Caballero, Carlos, 2018. "The Napoleonic Wars: A Watershed in Spanish History?," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26737, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Krueger, Dirk & Ludwig, Alexander, 2018. "Optimal taxes on capital in the OLG model with uninsurable idiosyncratic income risk," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-014, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin, 2018. "Globalization, economic growth, and spillovers: A spatial analysis," MPRA Paper 86252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elie Gray & em. André Grimaud & David Le Bris, 2018. "The Farmer, the Blue-collar, and the Monk: Understanding Economic Development through Saturations of Demands and Non-Homothetic Productivity Gains," CESifo Working Paper Series 6970, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2018. "Refugee Resettlement, Redistribution and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6961, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emmanuele Russo, 2018. "Endogenous growth and global divergence in a multi-country agent - based model," Sciences Po publications 2018-02, Sciences Po.