Report NEP-GRO-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan R. Rosés & Nikolaus Wolf, 2018. "Regional Economic Development in Europe, 1900-2010: A Description of the Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6952, CESifo.
- Michal BURZYŃSKI & Christoph DEUSTER & Frédéric DOCQUIER, 2018. "The Geography of Talent: Development Implications and Long-Run Prospects," Working Papers P221, FERDI.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2018. "Demographics and Automation," NBER Working Papers 24421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gray, Elie & Grimaud, André & Le Bris, David, 2018. "The Farmer, the Blue-collar, and the Monk: Understanding economic development through saturations of demands and non-homothetic productivity gains," TSE Working Papers 18-906, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "The Long-Term Effects of African Resistance to European Domination: Institutional Mechanism," MPRA Paper 85237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec, 2018. "The Digital Era, Viewed From a Perspective of Millennia of Economic Growth," Working Papers 2018-034, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Riccardo TURATI & Jérôme VALETTE & Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2018. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US States in the Post-World War II Period," Working Papers P222, FERDI.
- Kazumichi Iwasa & Gerhard Sorger, 2018. "Periodic Solutions of the One-sector Growth Model: The Role of Income Effects," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nomahlubi Mavikela, 2017. "The causal linkage between trade openness and economic growth in Argentina: Evidence from the ARDL and VECM techniques," Working Papers 1712, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Oct 2017.
- Sibusiso Clement Makaringe & Hlalefang Khobai, 2018. "The effect of unemployment on economic growth in South Africa (1994-2016)," Working Papers 1815, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Mar 2018.
- Coppier, Raffaella & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2018. "Social capital, human capital and fertility," MPRA Paper 85123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Clement Moyo, 2017. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: The case of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers 1706, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2017.