Report NEP-GRO-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Kaarsen, Nicolai & Olsson, Ola & Selaya, Pablo, 2018. "Roman Roads to Prosperity: Persistence and Non-Persistence of Public Goods Provision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Enke, 2018. "Kinship Systems, Cooperation, and the Evolution of Culture," CESifo Working Paper Series 6867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gobbi, Paula & Goñi, Marc, 2018. "Childless Aristocrats. Inheritance and the extensive margin of fertility," CEPR Discussion Papers 12744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schneider, Eric B., 2018. "Sample selection biases and the historical growth pattern of children," Economic History Working Papers 87075, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2018. "Regional Economic Development in Europe, 1900-2010: a description of the Patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 12749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Seyi Saint Akadiri, 2018. "Asymmetric Effects of Inequality on Per Capita Real GDP of the United States," Working Papers 201820, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Matthew, 2018. "Demand-Led Growth Theory in a Classical Framework: Its Superiority, Its Limitations, and Its Explanatory Power," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP29, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Simplice Asongu & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2018. "Human Capital, Knowledge Creation, Knowledge Diffusion, Institutions and Economic Incentives: South Korea versus Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/008, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Takaaki Morimoto & Ken Tabata, 2018. "Higher Education Subsidy Policy and R&D-based Growth," Discussion Paper Series 178, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Miguel Alvarez Texocotitla & M. David Alvarez Hernandez & Shani Alvarez Hernandez, 2018. "Dimensional Analysis in Economics: A Study of the Neoclassical Economic Growth Model," Papers 1802.10528, arXiv.org.
- Claude Diebolt & Charlotte Le Chapelain & Audrey Rose Menard, 2018. "Learning outside the factory: the impact of technological change on the rise of adult education in nineteenth-century France," Working Papers of BETA 2018-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Grafeneder-Weissteiner, Theresa & Prettner, Klaus & Südekum, Jens, 2018. "Three pillars of urbanization: Migration, aging, and growth," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 04-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Danladi Galadima, Mukhtar & Wambai Aminu, Abubakar, 2017. "Asymmetric Cointegration and Causality between Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 84796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2018. "Inflation, Inflation Uncertainty, and Growth: Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 85191, University Library of Munich, Germany.