Report NEP-GRO-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2017. "The Macrogenoeconomics of Comparative Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 6349, CESifo.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," Studies in Economics 1715, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- David Fadiran & Olusegun A. Akanbi, 2017. "Institutions and Other Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 714, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gene Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, 2017. "The Productivity Slowdown and the Declining Labor Share: A Neoclassical Exploration," CESifo Working Paper Series 6714, CESifo.
- John M. Hartwick & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Sustainability with endogenous discounting," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-19, CIRANO.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2017. "Migration, Congestion and Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 6508, CESifo.
- F. J. Escribá-Pérez & M. J. Murgui-García & J. R. Ruiz-Tamarit, 2017. "Economic and Statistical Measurement of Physical Capital with an Application to the Spanish Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Manuel Agosin & Yerko Retamal, 2019. "A Model of Diversification and Growth in Open Developing Economies," Working Papers wp455, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Miroslav Gabrovski, 2017. "Coordination Frictions and Economic Growth," 2017 Papers pga928, Job Market Papers.
- Rezai, Armon & Taylor, Lance & Foley, Duncan K., 2017. "Economic Growth, Income Distribution, and Climate Change," Ecological Economic Papers 17, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Koffi Yovo, 2017. "Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in Togo," Research Papers RP_331, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Oded Galor & Marc P. B. Klemp, 2017. "Roots of Autocracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6427, CESifo.