Report NEP-GRO-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2016. "Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers 80, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Giampaolo Lecce & Laura Ogliari, 2017. "Institutional Transplant and Cultural Proximity: Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Prussia," Working Papers 598, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2016. "Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," MPRA Paper 78142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Docquier & Riccardo Turati & Jérome Valette & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis, 2017. "Multiculturalism and Growth: Skill-Specific Evidence from the Post-World War II Period," Working Papers halshs-01425462, HAL.
- Can Askan Mavi, 2017. "Creative Destruction vs Destructive Destruction ? : A Schumpeterian Approach for Adaptation and Mitigation," Working Papers halshs-01455297, HAL.
- Giorgio d'Agostino & J Paul Dunne & Luca Pieroni, 2016. "How much does military spending affect growth? Causal estimates from the World's non-rich countries," SALDRU Working Papers 196, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Wei Jin & Alan Woodland, 2017. "Optimal Growth with Resource Exhaustibility and Pollution Externality," Discussion Papers 2017-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Peter Lloyd & Cassey Lee, 2016. "A Review of the Recent Literature on the Institutional Economics Analysis of the Long-Run Performance of Nations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2019, The University of Melbourne.
- Kimberly Beaton & Aliona Cebotari & Andras Komaromi, 2017. "Revisiting the Link between Trade, Growth and Inequality; Lessons for Latin America and the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 17/46, International Monetary Fund.