Report NEP-GRO-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campante, Filipe R. & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2016. "Long-Range Growth: Economic Development in the Global Network of Air Links," Working Paper Series 16-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Shoumitro Chatterjee & Tom S. Vogl, 2016. "Growth and Childbearing in the Short- and Long-Run," Working Papers sc_tv_growth_fertility.pd, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Markus Brueckner & Era Dabla-Norris & Mark Gradstein & Daniel Lederman, 2017. "The Rise of the Middle Class and Economic Growth in ASEAN," CEPR Discussion Papers 697, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tom S. Vogl, 2017. "Aggregating the Fertility Transition: Intergenerational Dynamics in Quality and Quantity," Working Papers vogl_intergen_dynamics.pd, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Diao, Xinshen & McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "The Recent Growth Boom in Developing Economies: A Structural-Change Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11804, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mestieri, Martï¿½ & Schauer, Johanna & Townsend, Robert M, 2017. "Human Capital Acquisition and Occupational Choice: Implications for Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 11825, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farfan-Vallespin, Antonio & Bonick, Matthew, 2016. "On the Origins and Consequences of Racism," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145767, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2016. "Determinants of Property Rights Protection in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 76587, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2016.
- Doppelhofer, Gernot & Hansen, Ole-Petter Moe & Weeks, Melvyn, 2016. "Determinants of long-term economic Growth redux: A Measurement Error Model Averaging (MEMA) approach," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2016, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2017. "Reconciling Models of Diffusion and Innovation: A Theory of the Productivity Distribution and Technology Frontier," NBER Working Papers 23095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murat Ungor & Tarek M. Harchaoui, 2016. "The Lion on the Move Towards the World Frontier: Catching Up or Remaining Stuck?," Working Papers 1601, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2016.