Report NEP-GRO-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandra M. de Pleijt & Jan Luiten van Zanden & Sarah Guilland Carmichael, 2016. "Gender Relations and Economic Development: Hypotheses about the Reversal of Fortune in EurAsia," Working Papers 0079, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2016. "Is Inequality Harmful for Innovation and Growth? Price versus Market Size Effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1613, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Goren, Amir, 2016. "Inequality, Technical Change or Leverage?," MPRA Paper 72983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Gender, Institutions, and Economic Development: Findings and Open Research and Policy Issues," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 211, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2016. "Fertility, Longevity, and Capital Flows," 2016 Meeting Papers 442, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stephen E. Spear & Warren Young, 2016. "Endogenous Growth Theory and Models: the “First Wave”, 1952–1973," Working Papers 2016-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.