Report NEP-GRO-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S.P. Harish & Christopher Paik, 2016. "State and Development: A Historical Study of Europe from 0 AD to 2000 AD," HiCN Working Papers 219, Households in Conflict Network.
- Toman Barsbai & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2016. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01321962, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-01321952 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guerzoni, Marco & Jordan, Alexander, 2016. "“Cursed is the ground because of you”: Religion, Ethnicity, and the Adoption of Fertilizers in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201605, University of Turin.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Akcigit, Ufuk & Hanley, Douglas & Kerr, William R., 2015. "Transition to clean technology," Research Discussion Papers 26/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Masuch, Klaus & Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice, 2016. "Institutions and Growth in Europe," CEPS Papers 11482, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "Global Population Growth, Technology and Malthusian Constraints: A Quantitative Growth Theoretic Perspective," IHEID Working Papers 04-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 18 May 2016.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2016. "'The Last, the Most Dreadful Resource of Nature’: Economic-historical Reflections on Famine," Working Papers 201603, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hasnul, Al Gifari, 2015. "The effects of government expenditure on economic growth: the case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 71254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2016. "Inequality and Growth in Neo-Kaleckian and Cambridge Growth Theory," IMK Working Paper 167-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ariun-Erdene Bayarjargal, 2016. "Economic growth and income inequality: asymmetric response of top income shares to growth volatility," Departmental Working Papers 2016-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2015. "Causality between credit depth and economic growth: Evidence from 24 OECD countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.