Report NEP-GRO-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Olivetti & M. Daniele Paserman & Laura Salisbury, 2016. "Three-generation Mobility in the United States, 1850-1940: The Role of Maternal and Paternal Grandparents," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 903, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Konrad B. Burchardi & Thomas Chaney & Tarek A. Hassan, 2016. "Migrants, Ancestors, and Investments," NBER Working Papers 21847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Benedetta Brioschi & Eliana La Ferrara, 2016. "Violence Against Women: A Cross-cultural Analysis for Africa," NBER Working Papers 21901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordan Roulleau-Pasdeloup, 2016. "What Made Great Britain so Great? From the Fiscal-Military State to the First Industrial Revolution," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 2016. "Human Capital Investment, Inequality and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 21841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2014. "Pensions, Education, and Growth: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-37-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," NBER Working Papers 21887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheung, Man-Wah & WU, JIABIN, 2016. "On The Transmission of Continuous Cultural Traits," MPRA Paper 69934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael González-Val, 2016. "Historical urban growth in Europe (1300–1800)," Working Papers 2016/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Luciano, Fanti & Luca, Gori & Cristiana, Mammana & Elisabetta, Michetti, 2016. "Complex dynamics in an OLG model of growth with inherited tastes," MPRA Paper 69906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2015. "From endogenous growth to stationary state: The world economy in the mathematical formulation of the Ricardian system," MPRA Paper 69998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201505061169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samira Hasanzadeh & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Sources of Canadian Economic Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 16-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Oct 2017.
- Usman, Ojonugwa & Agbede, Esther Abdul, 2015. "Government Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Cointegration and Error Correction Modeling," MPRA Paper 69814, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion & Rinku Murgai, 2016. "Growth, Urbanization and Poverty Reduction in India," NBER Working Papers 21983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Public debt and economic growth: Economic systems matter," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 281, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carolina Guevara, 2016. "Growth agglomeration effects in spatially interdependent Latin American regions," Working Papers 1611, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.