Report NEP-GRO-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris Gershman, 2015. "Witchcraft Beliefs and the Erosion of Social Capital: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa and Beyond," Working Papers 2015-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mathieu Couttenier & Pauline Grosjean & Marc Sangnier, 2016. "The Wild West is Wild: The Homicide Resource Curse," Working Papers halshs-01267373, HAL.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Innovation, Inequality and a Golden Rule for Growth in an Economy with Cobb-Douglas Function and an R&D Sector," EIIW Discussion paper disbei206, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Gianpaolo Mariutti, 2014. "Economic Growth and formal learning in the long run," Working Papers 24/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Maria Waldinger, 2015. "The economic effects of long-term climate change: evidence from the little ice age," GRI Working Papers 214, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Stephan Heblich & Alex Trew, 2015. "Banking and Industrialization," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201506, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Dec 2017.
- Juan C. Medina & Robert R. Reed & Ejindu S. Ume, 2015. "The asymmetric effects of monetary policy on housing across the level of development," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 30, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Evgeniya, Gorlova, 2016. "TFP and Intelligence: a cross-national empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 69207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angus C., Chu & Guido, Cozzi, 2016. "Growth Accounting and Endogenous Technical Change," MPRA Paper 69406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo & Pan, Zhewen, 2016. "Cross-Country Output Convergence and Growth: Evidence from Varying Coefficient Nonparametric Method," MPRA Paper 69251, University Library of Munich, Germany.