Report NEP-GRO-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael Franck & Oded Galor, 2015. "Industrialization and the Fertility Decline," Working Papers 2015-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Bogart & Latika Chaudhary & Alfonso Herranz-Loncan, 2015. "The Growth Contribution of Colonial Indian Railways in Comparative Perspective," CEH Discussion Papers 033, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2015. "Stature and Sibship: Historical Evidence," CEH Discussion Papers 039, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2015. "The Permanent Effects of Transportation Revolutions in Poor Countries: Evidence from Africa," CEH Discussion Papers 031, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Carlos Góes, 2015. "Institutions and Growth; a GMM/IV Panel VAR Approach," IMF Working Papers 15/174, International Monetary Fund.
- Fernando MESA PARRA, 2015. "An Overlapping Generation Model of Labour Productivity and Economic Growth in Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 013009, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2015. "Growth, Secular Stagnation and Wealth Preference," ISER Discussion Paper 0946, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Dreher, Axel & Langlotz, Sarah, 2015. "Aid and growth. New evidence using an excludable instrument," CEPR Discussion Papers 10811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gründler, Klaus & Scheuermeyer, Philipp, 2015. "Income inequality, economic growth, and the effect of redistribution," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 95, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Victor Court & Pierre-André Jouvet & Frédéric Lantz, 2015. "Endogenous economic growth, EROI, and transition towards renewable energy," Working Papers 1507, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Khan, Jangraiz & Khattak, Naeem Ur Rehman Khattak & Khan, Amir, 2015. "Human Capital-Economic Growth Nexus: A Causality Analysis for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 65689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick A. Imam & Kangni R Kpodar, 2015. "Is Islamic Banking Good for Growth?," IMF Working Papers 15/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Cizmovic, Mirjana & Jankovic, Jelena & Popovic, Milenko, 2015. "Growth Anatomy of Croatian Economy," MPRA Paper 66478, University Library of Munich, Germany.