Report NEP-GRO-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marti Mestieri & Danial Lashkari & Diego Comin, 2015. "Structural Transformations with Long-Run Price and Income Effects," 2015 Meeting Papers 437, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2014. "Trust, Well-Being and Growth: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Post-Print hal-01169659, HAL.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2015. "Do R&D subsidies necessarily stimulate economic growth?," MPRA Paper 66061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2014. "Stochastic Stability of Endogenous Growth: The AK Case," Working Papers halshs-01090877, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patrick Pintus & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Stochastic Stability of Endogenous Growth: Theory and Applications," Working Papers halshs-01181505, HAL.
- Effiong, Ekpeno, 2015. "Financial Development, Institutions and Economic Growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 66085, University Library of Munich, Germany.