Report NEP-GRO-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2015. "The Intergenerational Transmission of War," NBER Working Papers 21371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Kerr & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & Daron Acemoglu, 2015. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Gabaix & Jean-Michel Lasry & Pierre-Louis Lions & Benjamin Moll, 2015. "The Dynamics of Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Vandenberghe, 2015. "Is Workforce Diversity Good for Efficiency?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2015. "Democracy and economic growth: the role of intelligence in cross-country regressions," MPRA Paper 65716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2015.
- Laurence Roope, 2015. "Critical percentiles for equalizing growth," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jesper Bagger & François Fontaine & Fabien Postel Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2014. "Tenure, Experience, Human Capital and Wages: A Tractable Equilibrium Search Model of Wage Dynamics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7rep5mp5ij9, Sciences Po.
- James E. Anderson & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2015. "Growth and Trade with Frictions: A Structural Estimation Framework," NBER Working Papers 21377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jungsoo Park, Lawrence Lau, 2015. "Productivity lessons for the Asian region," EABER Working Papers 24840, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ekaterina Khaustova & Paul Sharp, 2015. "A Note on Danish Living Standards through Historical Wage Series, 1731-1913," Working Papers 0081, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Luciano Lavecchia, 2015. "A note on social capital, space and growth in Europe," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1017, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.