Report NEP-GRO-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak, 2015. "Land Productivity and Economic Development: Caloric Suitability vs. Agricultural Suitability," Working Papers 2015-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J.Beltrán Tapia & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "Land Access Inequality and Education in Pre-industrial Spain," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _137, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Traviss Cassidy & Mark Dincecco & Massimiliano Gaetano Onorato, 2015. "The Economic Legacy of Warfare: Evidence from European Regions," Working Papers 6/2015, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2015.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2015. "Growth and non-regular employment," Working Papers SDES-2015-20, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Alderman, Harold & Behrman, Jere R. & Glewwe, Paul, 2015. "A framework for physical growth and child development:," IFPRI discussion papers 1435, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague, 2015. "Patience and long-run growth," MPRA Paper 65553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chihiro Inaba & Katsufumi Fukuda, 2015. "Effects on the Cross-Country Difference in the Minimum Wage on International Trade, Growth and Unemployment," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-29, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Ramos, Arturo, 2015. "Are the log-growth rates of city sizes normally distributed? Empirical evidence for the US," MPRA Paper 65584, University Library of Munich, Germany.