Report NEP-GRO-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bénabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2015. "Religion and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pei Kuang & Kaushik Mitra, "undated". "Long-Run Growth Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 15-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Strulik, Holger, 2015. "Secularization and long-run economic growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 234, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Cong Wang & Bodo Steiner, 2015. "Can ethnic-linguistic diversity explain cross-country differences in social capital formation?," Working Papers 6, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "Heterogeneity in Institutional Effects on Economic Growth: Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 63170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatima Boussalem & Zina Boussalem & Abdelaziz Taiba, 2014. "The Relationship between public spending on health and economic growth in Algeria: Testing for Cointegration and Causality," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0101004, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.