Report NEP-GRO-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Desmet, Klaus & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Wacziarg, Romain, 2015. "Culture, Ethnicity and Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10451, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Standaert & Stijn Ronsse & Benjamin Vandermarliere, 2014. "Historical trade integration: Globalization and the distance puzzle in the long 20th century," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/897, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jan Ditzen, 2014. "Economic Growth and Migration," SEEC Discussion Papers 1406, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- Tapas Mishra & Claude Diebolt & Mamata Parhi, 2015. "Stochastic Economic Growth and Volatile Population Dynamics: Past Imperfect and Future Tense," Working Papers of BETA 2015-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2014. "Benchmarking the Determinants of Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21318, The World Bank.
- Debgupta, Sanchari, 2015. "Empirical Analysis of the effect of Human Capital Generation on Economic Growth in India - a Panel Data approach," MPRA Paper 62468, University Library of Munich, Germany.