Report NEP-GEO-2021-01-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico Berkes & Olivier Deschenes & Ruben Gaetani & Jeffrey Lin & Christopher Severen, 2020. "Lockdowns and Innovation: Evidence from the 1918 Flu Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 28152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukas Althoff & Fabian Eckert & Sharat Ganapati & Conor Walsh, 2020. "The City Paradox: Skilled Services and Remote Work," CESifo Working Paper Series 8734, CESifo.
- Daniele Bondonio, 2019. "Does the Running Variable Matter? A Second Look at Discontinuity Designs for Evaluating Regional Economic Development and Business Incentive Policies," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2019-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- César Ducruet & Réka Juhász & Dávid Krisztián Nagy & Claudia Steinwender, 2020. "All Aboard: The Effects of Port Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 8721, CESifo.
- Fanny Alivon & Manon Garrouste & Rachel Guillain, 2019. "When education and urban policies overlap: Effect on academic achievement," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2019-06-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.