Report NEP-GEO-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Kyburz, Huong Quynh Nguyen, 2017. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firmlevel Evidence from Vietnam," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper16, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Yashar Blouri, Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2017. "On the optimal design of place-based policies: A structural evaluation of EU regional transfers," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper17, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Cecile Gaubert, 2018. "Optimal Spatial Policies, Geography and Sorting," NBER Working Papers 24632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Buccellato & Giancarlo Corò, 2018. "Structural change and convergence across European regions," Working Papers 2018:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet, 2018. "A Note on Local Public Good Induced Spillovers between a Leading and a Lagging Region," MPRA Paper 87128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2018.
- Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Onda, Mikihisa & Takayama, Yuki, 2018. "Bifurcation theory of a racetrack economy in a spatial economy model," MPRA Paper 86923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delphine Guex, Olivier Crevoisier, 2017. "Post-industrial globalization and local milieus: A typology," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper15, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Langer, Sebastian, 2018. "Expenditure interactions between municipalities and the role of agglomeration forces: A spatial analysis for North Rhine-Westphalia," CEPIE Working Papers 03/18, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2017. "Italian industrial districts: theories, profiles and competitiveness," MPRA Paper 86729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Schaeffer & Randall Jackson & Eric Bowen, 2018. "Implicit Regional Economic Goals and Objectives: A Study of U.S. Development Programs," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-06, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.