Report NEP-GEO-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Chen, 2018. "Economic Diversity and Regional Economic Performance: A Methodological Concern from Model Uncertainty," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2018. "Creativity and entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence for Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/306521, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Méndez Ortega, Carles, & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2018. "Do Software and Videogames firms share location patterns across cities? Evidence from Barcelona, Lyon and Hamburg," Working Papers 2072/306552, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Kristian Colletis-Wahl, 2018.
"Evaluating smart specialisation strategies : the impacts on territorial development in question
[Évaluer les stratégies de spécialisation intelligente. Les impacts sur le développement territorial ," Post-Print hal-01702276, HAL.
- Roses, Joan R. & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2018. "Regional economic development in Europe, 1900-2010: a description of the patterns," Economic History Working Papers 87242, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Tranfaglia, Anna, 2018. "Shrinking Networks: A Spatial Analysis of Bank Branch Closures," Working Papers 18-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2017. "Creative industries and firm creation: disentangling causal effects through historical cultural associations," Working Papers 2072/306514, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Duncan Roth & Tobias Seidel, 2018. "The Regional Effects of a National Minimum Wage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6924, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gutiérrez Palomero, Aaron & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2018. "Spatial Analysis of Clustering of Foreclosures in the Poorest-Quality Housing Urban Areas: Evidence from Catalan Cities," Working Papers 2072/306549, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wiw:wus046:6122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wiw:wus046:4999 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Denise Imori & Joaquim José Martins Guilhoto & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2018. "Brazilian States In Global Value Chains: Spatial Production Systems Interpreted By Feedback Loop Analysis," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 151, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Coll Martínez, Eva & Méndez Ortega, Carles,, 2018. "Aglomeración de sectores intensivos en conocimiento: una aproximación intra-urbana," Working Papers 2072/306551, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.