Report NEP-GEO-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2017. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Spatial Clustering of R&D Labs and Patent Citations," Working Papers 17-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Christian Ochsner, 2017. "Dismantled once, diverged forever? A quasi-natural experiment of Red Army misdeeds in post-WWII Europe," ifo Working Paper Series 240, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Larsson, Johan P & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location Choices of Graduate Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 290, The Ratio Institute.
- Celia Melguizo & Vicente Royuela, 2017. "What drives migration moves across urban areas in Spain? Evidence from the Great Recession," Working Papers XREAP2017-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2017.
- Ferdinando Monte & Stephen Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2017. "Commuting, Migration and Local Employment Elasticities," Working Papers 2017-073, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Andrew Plantinga & Christopher Severen, 2017. "Land-Use Regulations, Property Values, and Rents: Decomposing the Effects of the California Coastal Act," Working Papers 17-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Monica Plechero & Claudio Cozza & Raquel Ortega-Argiles, 2017. "European Disparities in Regional Health R&I Performance," Working Papers 13, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Regional Effects of Publicly Sponsored R&D Grants on SME Performance," Ratio Working Papers 289, The Ratio Institute.
- Füss, Roland & Lerbs, Oliver, 2017. "Do local governments tax homeowner communities differently?," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Scholz, Robert, 2017. "German Model or German Models? The spatial distribution of capital and labour in the corporate governance of stock listed companies," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2017-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Michael Alexeev & Yao-Yu Chih, 2017. "Oil Price Shocks and Economic Growth in the Us," CAEPR Working Papers 2017-011, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2017. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: an Empirical Analysis for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christoph Albert & Joan Monras, 2017. "Immigrants' Residential Choices and their Consequences," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1707, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.