Report NEP-GEO-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Raffaele Lagravinese & Davide Vurchio & Massimo Armenise, 2017. "The pattern of structural change: testing the Product Space framework," SERIES 01-2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2017.
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in Vietnam : a firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 636, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Item repec:pum:wpaper:wp01_17.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan S. Rickman & Hongbo Wang, 2017. "Two Tales of Two U.S. States: Regional Fiscal Austerity and Economic Performance," Economics Working Paper Series 1710, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Does ethnic segregation matter for spatial inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoon, Yeo Joon & Whang, Unjung, 2016. "A New Measure of Inter-Industry Distance and Its Application to the U.S. Regional Growth," Working Papers 16-11, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Takanori Ago & Tadashi Morita & Takatoshi Tabuchi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2017. "Elastic Labor Supply and Agglomeration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Otello Ardovino & Maria Rosaria Carillo & Luca Pennacchio, 2016. "R&D cooperation within Italian technological districts: A microeconometric analysis," Discussion Papers 2_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Samuel Bazzi & Amalavoyal V. Chari & Shanthi Nataraj & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2017. "Identifying Productivity Spillovers Using the Structure of Production Networks," Working Papers 1182, RAND Corporation.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Frank Neffke, 2016. "The Workforce of Pioneer Plants," CID Working Papers 310, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Joseph Kaboski & Yao Amber Li, 2017. "Growth Policy, Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," Working Papers 2017-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rafael Prieto Curiel & Philipp Heinrigs & Inhoi Heo, 2017. "Cities and Spatial Interactions in West Africa," West African Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2017. "Culture in local and regional development: A Mediterranean perspective on the culture/economy nexus," MPRA Paper 77787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moisés Obaco A & Vicente Royuela & Xavier Vítores, 2017. "“Computing Functional Urban Areas Using a Hierarchical Travel Time Approach: An Applied Case in Ecuador”," AQR Working Papers 201703, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2017.