Report NEP-GEO-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacob A. Jordaan & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2016. "The domestic productivity effects of FDI in Greece: loca(lisa)tion matters!," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 105, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie X. Chen, 2016. "Location Fundamentals, Agglomeration Economies, and the Geography of Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2016-18, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Laurent Bergé & Nicolas Carayol, GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113, Université de Bordeaux & Pascale Roux, 2017. "How do inventor networks affect urban invention?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jian Gao & Bogang Jun & Alex "Sandy" Pentland & Tao Zhou & Cesar A. Hidalgo, 2017. "Collective Learning in China's Regional Economic Development," Papers 1703.01369, arXiv.org.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2017. "Common Factors, spatial dependence, and regional growth in the Italian manufacturing industry," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2017/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Walid Jebili & Lotfi Belkacem, 2015. "Sectoral Shifts, Diversification, Regional Unemployment on the Eve of Revolution in Tunisia: a Sequential Spatial Panel Approach," Working Papers 952, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.