Report NEP-GEO-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oren Ziv, 2017. "Geography in Reduced Form," Working Papers 17-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mizuki Kawabata & Yukiko Abe, 2016. "Spatial dimensions of intra-metropolitan disparities in commuting time and female labor force participation," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-024, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2017. "International knowledge flows and the administrative barriers to mobility," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-1, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Tadashi Ito & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Chih-Hai Yang, 2016. "Revisiting Complementarity between Japanese FDI and the Import of Intermediate Goods:Agglomeration Effects and Parent-firm Heterogeneity," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-025, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Lévêque, Christophe & Saleh, Mohamed, 2016. "Does Industrialization Affect Segregation? Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Cairo," IAST Working Papers 16-63, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised May 2017.
- Wu, Yiyun & Zhu, Xiwei, 2017. "Why Geographic Dispersion Before Its Time: Industrial Policy and Economic Geography in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 633, Asian Development Bank Institute.