Report NEP-GEO-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- François Rycx & Yves Saks & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Misalignment of Productivity and Wages Across Regions ?Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," Working Papers CEB 16-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Buera, Francisco J. & Oberfield, Ezra, 2015. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," Working Paper Series WP-2016-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Binz, Christian & Diaz Anadon, Laura, 2016. "Transplanting clean-tech paths from elsewhere: The emergence of the Chinese solar PV industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Cavalcanti Ferreira, Pedro & Monge-Naranjo, Alexander & Torres de Mello Pereira, Luciene, 2016. "Of Cities and Slums," Working Papers 2016-22, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Klein, Malte & Sauer, Andreas, 2016. "Celebrating 30 years of innovation system research: What you need to know about innovation systems," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 17-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jacks, S.David & Dennis Novy, 2016. "Market Potential and Global Growth over the Long Twentieth Century," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 307, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).