Report NEP-GEO-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nezih Guner & Jan Eeckhout, 2014. "Optimal Spatial Taxation," 2014 Meeting Papers 750, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Outsourcing: an Application with Input-Output Dataset," MPRA Paper 59843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Cara, Stéphane & Fournier, Anne & Gaigné, Carl, 2014. "Feeding the cities and greenhouse gas emissions: a new economic geography approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2015. "Cultural Diversity - A Matter of Measurement," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1502, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2015. "Regional Economic Development, Social Capital and Governance: A Buchanian Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 390, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Damiaan Persyn & d'Artis Kancs & Wouter Torfs, 2014. "Modelling regional labour market dynamics. Participation, employment and migration decisions in a spatial CGE model for the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC89537, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam & Dinkelman, Taryn, 2015. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," Staff Report 506, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Öner, Özge, 2015. "Retail City: The Relationship between Place Attractiveness and Accessibility to Shops," Working Paper Series 1055, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dorota Ciolek & Tomasz Komornicki, 2014. "Territorial capital of Polish local administrative districts," Working Papers 1406, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization within Turkey," Working Papers 2015/01, Turkish Economic Association.
- Dmytro Vikhrov, 2014. "Immigration Policy Index," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp523, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.