Report NEP-GEO-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Deidda, 2014. "Insularity and economic development: a survey," Working Paper CRENoS 201407, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Assessing Regional Quality of Life: A Call for Action in Regional Science," MPRA Paper 58109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Betz, Mike & Farren, Michael & Lobao, Linda & Partridge, Mark D., 2014. "Coal Mining, Economic Development, and the Natural Resource Curse," MPRA Paper 58016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Localization of Knowledge-creating Establishments," Discussion papers 14053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire, 2014. "Is Geographic Nearness Important for Trading Ideas? Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ONO Arito & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & HOSONO Kaoru & UCHIDA Hirofumi & UCHINO Taisuke & UESUGI Iichiro, 2014. "Transaction Partners and Firm Relocation Choice: Evidence from the Tohoku Earthquake," Discussion papers 14054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2014. "Augmented and Unconstrained: revisiting the Regional Knowledge Production Function," SEEDS Working Papers 2414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- De Vita, Glauco & Livanos, Ilias & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Involuntary non-standard employment: evidence from Italian regions," MPRA Paper 58117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Kenmei Tsubota & Satoru Kumagai & Kazunobu Hayakawa & Ikumo Isono & Souknilanh Keola, 2013. "Geographical Simulation Analysis for Logistics Enhancement in Asia," EcoMod2013 5006, EcoMod.
- Adolfo Meisel, 2014. "No reversal of fortune in the long run: geography and spatial persistence of prosperity in Colombia, 1500-2005," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012051, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Neumeier, Stefan, 2014. "Modellierung der Erreichbarkeit von Supermärkten und Discountern: Untersuchung zum regionalen Versorgungsgrad mit Dienstleistungen der Grundversorgung," Thünen Working Papers 16, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.