Report NEP-GEO-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Behrens & Théophile Bougna, 2013. "An Anatomy of the Geographical Concentration of Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de recherche 1327, CIRPEE.
- Tadashi Morita & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2013. "Economic geography, endogenous fertility, and agglomeration," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2013. "What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Wang, Zhu & Xu, Yi (Daniel), 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Adjustment Costs and Long Run Spatial Agglomerations," Working Papers 2013.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mínguez, Román & Durbán, María & Montero, José María & Lee, Dae-Jin, 2013. "Modelling long term trend and local spatial correlation: a mixed penalized spline and spatial econometrics approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws132925, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2013. "The Spatial Development of India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Borowiecki, Karol J., 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "New Firm Formation and the properties of local knowledge bases: Evidence from Italian NUTS 3 regions," Working Papers hal-00858989, HAL.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The organizational and regional determinants of inter-regional collaborations â€“ Academic inventors as bridging agents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dreyer, Heiko, 2013. "How distance and different areas of cultivation determine European food and agricultural trade flows," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156226, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2013. "Development policies and income inequality in selected developing regions, 1980-2010," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013. "(VF)Économétrie spatiale et données spatiales empilées dans le temps : Proposition d'une modélisation adaptée.(VA)Spatial Econometric and Spatial Data Pooled over Time: Towards an adapted modelling ap," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2013-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.