Report NEP-GEO-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Burgalassi, 2010. "Defening and Measuring Polycentric Regions.The Case of Tuscany," Discussion Papers 2010/101, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner & Carlos Llano, 2010. "Chow-Lin Methods in Spatial Mixed Models," Working Paper Series 47_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Espa & Giuseppe Arbia & Diego Giuliani, 2010. "Measuring industrial agglomeration with inhomogeneous K-function: the case of ICT firms in Milan (Italy)," Department of Economics Working Papers 1014, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Benjamin Montmartin, 2010. "Subsidy Policy for Innovation: A way to reach objectives of both higher growth and equity?," Post-Print halshs-00537867, HAL.
- Davide Fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2010. "The Dynamics of Labour Productivity across Italian Provinces: Convergence and Polarization," Discussion Papers 2010/105, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ana Karina Alfaro & José Javier Núñez Velázquez, 2010. "The Spanish technnical change: A regional and a dynamic analysis (1994-2007)," Alcamentos 1002, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Ravindra H. Dholakia, 2010. "Regional Sources of Growth Acceleration in India," Working Papers id:3220, eSocialSciences.