Report NEP-GEO-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Rosés, Joan R. & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010. "The long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-2000)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp10-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 10-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- William Cochrane & Arthur Grimes & Phillip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2010. "The Spatial Impact of Local Infrastructural Investment in New Zealand," Working Papers 10_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Michiel Gerritse, 2010. "Policy competition and agglomeration: a local government view," Working Papers 2010/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2010. "The Regional Supply of Venture Capital - Can Syndication overcome Bottlenecks?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Ronni Pavan, 2010. "Understanding the city size wage gap," Working Papers 2010/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Toke Reichstein, 2010. "A Matter of Location: The Role of Regional Social Capital in Overcoming the Liability of Newness in R&D Acquisition Activities," DRUID Working Papers 10-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Peter McHenry, 2010. "The Geographic Distribution of Human Capital: Measurement of Contributing Mechanisms," Working Papers 92, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- GOTO Yasuo, 2010. "Regional Financial Soundness and R&D Activities," Discussion papers 10047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2010. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201020, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nicolò Bellanca & Mauro Lombardi, 2010. "Le Traiettorie Reticolari dell'Innovazione Territoriale," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.