Report NEP-GEO-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2010. "How General Conditions Affect Regional Innovation Systems - The Case of the Two Germanys," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Girardin, Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2010. "Sensitivity Analysis of SAR Estimators: A Simulation Study," Working Paper Series 22_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Nov 2011.
- Hernández-Mireles, C., 2010. "Finding the Influentials that Drive the Diffusion of New Technologies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-023-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2010. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Chen, Kuang-hui, 2010. "Has China's Interregional Capital Mobility Been Low? A Spatial Econometric Estimation of the Feldstein-Horioka Equation," MPRA Paper 24595, University Library of Munich, Germany.