Report NEP-GEO-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Nicolai Wendland, 2010. "How Polycentric is a Monocentric City? The Role of Agglomeration Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_24, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2010. "How General Conditions Affect Regional Innovation Systems - The Case of the Two Germanys," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Girardin , Eric & Kholodilin, Konstantin A., 2010. "How helpful are spatial effects in forecasting the growth of Chinese provinces?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2010. "Sensitivity Analysis of SAR Estimators: A Simulation Study," Working Paper Series 22_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Nov 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019671 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2010. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Chen, Kuang-hui, 2010. "Has China's Interregional Capital Mobility Been Low? A Spatial Econometric Estimation of the Feldstein-Horioka Equation," MPRA Paper 24595, University Library of Munich, Germany.