Report NEP-GEO-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yacine Belarbi & Abdallah Zouache, 2009. "Regional Employment Growth And Spatial Dependencies In Algeria (1998-2005)," Working Papers 501, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00491062_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Bande & Marika Karanassou, 2010. "Spanish Regional Unemployment Revisited: The Role of Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 666, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christoph Kober, 2010. "Enhancing Knowledge-Based Regional Economic Development: Potentials and Barriers for Technology Transfer Offices," NEURUS papers neurusp139, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Consoli, Davide & Vona, Francesco & Saarivirta, Toni, 2010. "An analysis of the Graduate Labour Market in Finland: the impact of Spatial Agglomeration and Skill-Job Mismatches," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201002, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 08 Sep 2011.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- James Alm, 2010. "Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns," Working Papers id:2585, eSocialSciences.
- Ghazi Boulila & Chaker Gabsi & Mohamed Trabelsi, 2009. "Regional Pro-Poor Growth And Convergence In Tunisia," Working Papers 505, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2009.
- stefano Colombo, 2010. "Bertrand and Cournot in the unidirectional Hotelling model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0095, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ulrich Dilger, 2010. "The Rise Of The Green City In The U.S. - Sustainable Strategies And The Attraction Of Human Capital By Environmental Amenities," NEURUS papers neurusp137, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Matias Busso & Jesse Gregory & Patrick M. Kline, 2010. "Assessing the Incidence and Efficiency of a Prominent Place Based Policy," NBER Working Papers 16096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.