Report NEP-GEO-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, human capital and regional economic growth," Working Papers 2009/12, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & de León Arias, Adrián, 2009. "Spatial implications of international trade under the new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 18076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & Sheldon, Ian, 2009. "Trade openness and city interaction," MPRA Paper 18029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neville Francis & Michael T. Owyang & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2009. "The local effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 2009-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2009. "Wage distribution and the spatial sorting of workers and firms," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 8-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith R. Phillips & Christina Daly, 2009. "Improving the ACCRA U.S. regional cost of living index," Working Papers 0902, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greco, Maria Giuseppina & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009.
"Un’Analisi Dei Flussi Finanziari Della Regione Sicilia
[An Analysis of Sicilia's public financial flows]," MPRA Paper 18208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TAKEDA Yosuke & UCHIDA Ichihiro, 2009. "Technological Externalities and Economic Distance: A case of the Japanese automobile suppliers," Discussion papers 09051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).