Report NEP-GEO-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang R. Kï¿½hler, 2008. "Suburbanization and homeownership rates," IEW - Working Papers 382, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Niels Bosma & Kashifa Suddle & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Whither a flat ladscape? Regional differences in Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200805, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- David Drukker, 2008. "Analyzing spatial autoregressive models in Stata," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 20, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Lesli S. Ott, 2008. "City business cycles and crime," Working Papers 2008-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Niels Bosma & R. Sternberg & Zoltan Acs, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Advantage of World Cities," Scales Research Reports H200810, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2008. "Community-based Targeting and Initial Local Conditions: Evidence from Indonesia’s IDT Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 584, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Kenneth P. Brevoort & John D. Wolken, 2008. "Does distance matter in banking?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Philip McCann & Jacques Poot & Lynda Sanderson, 2008. "Migration, Relationship Capital and International Travel: Theory and Evidence," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0808, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.