Report NEP-GEO-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Castro, Lucio, 2007. "Infrastructure and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 6736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Mario JAMETTI & Kurt SCHMIDHEINY, 2007. "Do Agglomeration Economies Reduce the Sensitivity of Firm Location to Tax Differentials?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.13, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Stillman & David Mare, 2007. "The Impact of Immigration on the Geographic Mobility of New Zealanders," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0714, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:rep-wp2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2008. "On the Regional Incidence of Public Investment in Highways in the USA," Working Papers 70, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.