Report NEP-GEO-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Martínez López, 2005. "Linking public investment to private investment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/04Revision, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ellickson, Paul, 2005. "Does Sutton Apply to Supermarkets?," Working Papers 05-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, "undated". "Los mecanismos de cohesiÛn territorial en Espana: un an·lisis y algunas propuestas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 200, FEDEA.
- Philippe Aghion & Alberto Alesina & Francesco Trebbi, 2005. "Choosing Electoral Rules: Theory and Evidence from US Cities," NBER Working Papers 11236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.