Report NEP-GEO-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Nica, 2004. "Convergence in Mississippi: A Spatial Approach," Urban/Regional 0408007, EconWPA.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Interactive Property Valuations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0102, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thiess Büttner & Johannes Rincke, 2004. "Labor Market Effects of Economic Integration - The Impact of Re-Unification in German Border Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1179, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Whalley & Shunming Zhang, 2004. "Inequality Change in China and (Hukou) Labour Mobility Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 10683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Henry G. Overman, 2000. "Spatial Evolution of the US Urban System," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0018, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Transport Subsidies, System Choice, and Urban Sprawl," CESifo Working Paper Series 1090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sergio Clavijo & Michel Janna & Santiago Muñoz, "undated". "La Vivienda en Colombia: Sus Determinantes Socio-Económicos y Financieros," Borradores de Economia 300, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Nick Hanley & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner & Dugald Tinch, 2003. "Augmented Sustainability Measures for Scotland," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0302, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2004. "Agglomeration Effects on Employer-Provided Training: Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 1150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2003. "Sprawl and Urban Growth," NBER Working Papers 9733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.