Report NEP-GEO-2004-04-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Dalmazzo & Guido De Blasio, 2003. "Social Returns to Education; Evidence From Italian Local Labor Market Areas," IMF Working Papers 03/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Arnone, 2004. "Instruments and Models for Local Economic Development: Development Agencies - An European Comparison," Urban/Regional 0404003, EconWPA.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2003. "Job Flows and Establishment Characteristics: Variations Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-609, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neslihan Aydogan & Thomas P. Lyon, 2004. "Spatial Proximity and Complementarities in the Trading of Tacit Knowledge," Microeconomics 0404004, EconWPA.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2004. "Dynamic Urban Models: Agglomeration and Growth," Urban/Regional 0404006, EconWPA.
- Branko Milanovic, 2004. "Half a World: Regional inequality in five great federations," Urban/Regional 0404002, EconWPA.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Item repec:roc:ecavga:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore