Report NEP-GEO-2004-01-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," NBER Working Papers 10191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Gray & Jeffrey Mills & Sourushe Zandvakili, 2003. "New Perspectives on Canadian National and Regional Income Inequality," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2003-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Svarer, . "Rent Control and Tenancy Duration," Economics Working Papers 2001-7, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore