Report NEP-FOR-2021-06-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Ha Thu & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2021. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in Emerging Economies: An Application to Vietnam," GRIPS Discussion Papers 21-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Jonas E. Arias & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Minchul Shin, 2021. "Macroeconomic Forecasting and Variable Ordering in Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers 21-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Anesti, Nikoleta & Kalamara, Eleni & Kapetanios, George, 2021. "Forecasting UK GDP growth with large survey panels," Bank of England working papers 923, Bank of England.
- James Mitchell & Martin Weale, 2021. "Censored Density Forecasts: Production and Evaluation," Working Papers 21-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Oren Barkan & Jonathan Benchimol & Itamar Caspi & Allon Hammer & Noam Koenigstein, 2021. "Forecasting CPI Inflation Components with Hierarchical Recurrent Neural Network," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2021.06, Bank of Israel.
- Ewa Batyra & Tiziana Leone & Mikko Myrskylä, 2021. "Forecasting of cohort fertility by educational level in countries with limited data availability: the case of Brazil," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2021-011, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Marcelo A. T. Aragão, 2021. "Blurred Crystal Ball: investigating the forecasting challenges after a great exogenous shock," Working Papers Series 549, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mateusz Buczyński & Marcin Chlebus, 2021. "GARCHNet - Value-at-Risk forecasting with novel approach to GARCH models based on neural networks," Working Papers 2021-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.