Report NEP-FOR-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Qazi Haque, 2020. "On bootstrapping tests of equal forecast accuracy for nested models," CAMA Working Papers 2020-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- J. James Reade & Carl Singleton & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2020. "Betting markets for English Premier League results and scorelines: evaluating a forecasting model," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Welz, M., 2020. "Does More Expert Adjustment Associate with Less Accurate Professional Forecasts?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-1687, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ermanno Catullo & Mauro Gallegati & Alberto Russo, 2020. "Forecasting in a complex environment: Machine learning sales expectations in a Stock Flow Consistent Agent-Based simulation model," Working Papers 2020/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Qazi Haque, 2020. "On bootstrapping tests of equal forecast accuracy for nested models," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 20-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Luis Garcia & James J. Heckman, 2020. "Early Childhood Education and Life-cycle Health," Working Papers 2020-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.