Report NEP-FOR-2020-01-06This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Watts, Duncan J & Beck, Emorie D & Bienenstock, Elisa Jayne & Bowers, Jake & Frank, Aaron & Grubesic, Anthony & Hofman, Jake & Rohrer, Julia Marie & Salganik, Matthew, 2018. "Explanation, prediction, and causality: Three sides of the same coin?," OSF Preprints u6vz5, Center for Open Science.
- Davide Ferrari & Francesco Ravazzolo & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2019. "Forecasting Energy Commodity Prices: A Large Global Dataset Sparse Approach," Globalization Institute Working Papers 376, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Carlos Cesar Trucios-Maza & João H. G Mazzeu & Luis K. Hotta & Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Marc Hallin, 2019. "On the robustness of the general dynamic factor model with inﬁnite-dimensional space: identiﬁcation, estimation, and forecasting," Working Papers ECARES 2019-32, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Firuz Kamalov, 2019. "Forecasting significant stock price changes using neural networks," Papers 1912.08791, arXiv.org.
- Sidra Mehtab & Jaydip Sen, 2019. "A Robust Predictive Model for Stock Price Prediction Using Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing," Papers 1912.07700, arXiv.org.
- KONDO Satoshi & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHIRAKI Kengo & SUGA Miki & USUKI Teppei, 2019. "Using Machine Learning to Detect and Forecast Accounting Fraud," Discussion papers 19103, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).