Report NEP-FOR-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaos Kourentzes & George Athanasopoulos, 2019. "Elucidate Structure in Intermittent Demand Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 27/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Arne Vogler & Florian Ziel, "undated". "On The Evaluation Of Binary Event Probability Predictions In Electricity Price Forecasting," EWL Working Papers 1911, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics.
- Moura, Guilherme V. & Santos, André A. P. & Ruiz Ortega, Esther, 2019. "Comparing Forecasts of Extremely Large Conditional Covariance Matrices," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 29291, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Wolfinger, Nicholas H., 2018. "An Alternative Method of Forecasting Divorce Rates Based on the Parametric Sickle Model," SocArXiv txqsm, Center for Open Science.
- Alberto Caruso & Laura Coroneo, 2019. "Predicting interest rates in real-time," Discussion Papers 19/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jaroslav Pavlicek & Ladislav Kristoufek, 2019. "Modeling UK Mortgage Demand Using Online Searches," Working Papers IES 2019/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2019.